Miss you

When the world crushes on me
I look around for your support & you not there
When I doubt myself
I look around for your motivating word & you not there
When people around me are cruel
I look around for your love & you not there
When I want to talk to you & share my pain
I look around for you & you not there
I miss you, I miss you & I miss you all the time
I miss all those days when you made me feel special

Every step I take I look for your caring hand
And you not there; I miss you.
When I wake up everyday I look for you
And you not there; I miss you.
Every breath I take I hear your breath as well
When I don’t hear it; I miss you
In the triumph of my achievements
I look to share the joy with you and you not there, I miss you.
I miss you more than I miss miss my breath
I miss you, I miss you & I miss you.

No comments: